HONEY & OLIVE OIL Face Mask (Moisturiser)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey, warmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Whisk together olive oil, honey, and egg until mixture is emulsified.
- Apply mask to face using a facial brush or hands.
- Let mask sit for 15 to 30 minutes, then rinse off.
HONEY & BROWN SUGAR Face Mask (Face Scrub)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil (optional)
- 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the scrub on your face and gently massage for 10 minutes.
- Let it stay for another 5-10 minutes and then wash.
VASELINE & WHITE SUGAR Scrub (Lip Scrub)
- 1 teaspoon petroleum jelly
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Combine the vaseline and sugar in a small bowl.
- If your lips are extra dry, feel free to add in olive oil for extra moisture.
- Spoon your completed scrub into a container and apply daily.
EGG YOLK & LEMON JUICE Face Mask (Anti-Redness)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg yolk.
- Add the lemon juice to the egg yolk and mix until smooth.
- Apply the mask to your clean face and wait for 15 minutes.
- After the time is up, rinse off the mixture with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
- If your face feels dry afterward, moisturize with a drop of olive or coconut oil.