Want to know how to grow your hair fast naturally?
These are the foundations to grow your hair fast naturally. They’re simple, easy and natural, so you can use them as much as you want!
1. Onion Water: I have heard many variations of the onion oil recipe, but this is one that I have personally used and seen great results from. It was given to me by an authentic ayurvedic healer so I know it is the real deal.
2. Neem Oil: This is something I learnt from my best friend in college. She had amazing long hair that just looked so great! I was very fortunate that she shared this oil with me.
Now apart from this, you guys should know that your hair growth will depend on your hair type.
Normal hair, is quite rare, but if you do have it, you’re blessed! All you need to do is to wash your hair often and keep it away form the sun and your hair growth will be right on track!
People with oily hair shouldn’t use oil massages, because it will slow down hair growth. And use cold or room temperature water to wash your hair, this won’t allow more oil production. If you have dry, you will benefit a lot from a hot oil massage every so often. And skip the daily hair wash with shampoo, shampoo will dry out your hair even more!
- Silk pillow covers
- Eat plenty of protein
- Use cold water rinses
- Use conditioner every time you wash your hair
- Use proper supplementation
- Don’t brush your hair when it’s wet